Applications: Trucks, buses, construction equipment, agricultural machinery
With over a decade of success in Light Vehicle hybridization and state of the art decoupler technology, Dayco now brings the technology to the heavy-duty applications.
To eliminate engine vibration, optimize noise, and improve fuel economy, Dayco is the only brand that offers a premium package of complete FEAD (Front End Accessory Drive) system solutions including decouplers, dampers, tensioners, idlers/pulleys, and belts, all in one place with world-class global R&D capabilities and local manufacturing footprints and addresses the needs of truck and premium car manufacturers to reduce carbon footprints.
Dayco’s decouplers are designed to integrate a Rubber or Viscous torsional vibration damper for wide range of Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine applications up to 20L and features a spring isolator for the accessory drive for smooth power transmission and is suitable for use on belt start-stop drives.
- Designed to integrate a Rubber or Viscous torsional vibration damper
- Improved system efficiency and reduced carbon footprints (CO2)
- Optimal vibration isolation and improved NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness)
- Increased lifetime of accessory drive components resulting in enhanced system uptime
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Value Add to Customers:
- World-class global R&D and testing capabilities with local manufacturing footprints
- Complete system solution provider and full FEAD support: Decouplers, Dampers (Rubber & Viscous), tensioners, idlers, pulleys, and belts from the same supplier
- Delivering to largest engine and truck manufacturers across the globe
- Strong competitiveness in heavy duty segment with its premium bundle of decouplers and viscous dampers