Heavy Duty Poly-V / Serpentine belts are produced for heavy duty vehicles with multiple accessories (air conditioning, power steering pumps, alternators, water pumps, vacuum pumps, etc.) and operating conditions with high temperatures.
Heavy Duty Poly-V / Serpentine belts are all made of EPDM (Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomers) material and are compliant with the latest standards required by the automotive industry, guaranteeing resistance, reliability, low noise and a longer service life.
The main features are:
- High bending flexibility for use on small diameter pulleys
- Enginereed with power transmission on both sides of the belts, as per the “DPK” (Double Poly-V)
- Resistance to high operating temperatures for a longer service life
- Adapting to the demands of the automotive industry, Dayco has developed the latest generation of Poly-V / Poly-V serpentine belts, capable of handling high workloads, while maintaining constant high performance.
- Different types of rib design
- Dust, mud and water resistance
- Antistatic design available
- Back fabric version available for higher demanding applications