Since launching the first accessory drive poly-v belt application in the 1970s, Dayco has been a leader in belt technology. Dayco is continuing to develop highly engineered belts for a wide range of accessory drive designs and applications. Utilizing the latest and most advanced technologies, Dayco’s flexible design and manufacturing strategy matches materials to specific application needs.
Dayco’s material database for accessory drive poly-v Belts is constantly evolving, enabling coverage across light duty segment.
Dayco uses the latest advanced engineering technologies, such as:
- EPDM compounds
- Aramid, PET, PA46 and PA66 reinforcements
All of which result in a longer lasting, cooler running belt with less slippage and reduced noise and vibration.
Accessory drive poly-v belts by Dayco meet the latest standards required by the automotive applications.
They have the following main features:
- High flexibility for use on small diameter pulleys
- Resistance to high operating temperatures
- Ensure longer life
- Higher efficiency
- Lower fuel consumption and CO2 reduction
- Reduced maintenance costs and downtime
- Improved performance and comfort
- Lower environmental impact
- Different types of rib design
- Dust, mud and water resistance
- Antistatic design available
Dayco offers a wide range of accessory drive poly-v belts to meet the specific needs of different applications and vehicles. Materials are tailored to specific requirements.