- PLC implementation, programming, and troubleshooting.
- Interface and programming with CNC Machining centers, laser marking systems and other machine interconnectivity.
- Management of the SQL database which stores and transmits process parameters, test results, etc. for all of our manufacturing cells.
- Implementation of capital equipment, such as automated production lines.
- Design & cost estimation for capital equipment & automation projects.
- Training of additional personnel on PLC’s and other machine control applications.
- Design and develop custom-built equipment to assemble, measure and test FEAD components (belts, tensioner, pulleys and comprised components) for internal customers who need to evaluate specific properties of the product.
- Troubleshoot and repair existing test machines.
- Standardize and update existing test machines to deliver more accurate and repeatable data and to simplify maintenance.
- Complete and comply with any relevant customer specific requirements
- Strong project management skills
- Preferred ability to product electrical schematics,
- Interface with AB controls
This position has the authority to stop their process at any time in order to investigate a product, process, Environmental Management, or Quality System nonconformance or to prevent suspect product from further processing. In addition, they are authorized to initiate action to prevent occurrence of nonconformance, identify and record problems, recommend solutions to nonconformance found within their control and to verify the implementation of solutions. Lastly, this position has the authority to represent the needs of the customer in internal functions addressing IATF 16949 requirements that are within their control.
Requires B.S. in Electrical Engineering.
5 years of Manufacturing environment (Automotive Preferred)
Características da Vaga