- Responsible for fining possibility to improve current process to achieve the target of CI projects.
- Responsible for CI projects follow-up working with interdepartmental staffs.
- Responsible for CT study, layout determination in the middle of CI & NPI projects .
- Responsible for manufacture feasibility study with team and recommend the error proof measures.
- Responsible for finding the solutions to process issues in daily job.
- Create and modify process documentations, such as PFMEA, Process flow chart, etc .
- Create and modify technical documentations to direct operations such as WI, SPP, etc.
- Maintains safe working conditions and practices in the department in accordance with all corporate policy guidelines as well as local, state and federal laws.
- All other duties assigned by direct manager.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- Must have hands-on experience on CI & NPI projects ,min 5 years in manufacture engineering.
- Self-motivated, optimistic and proactive in the face of issue.
Características da Vaga