The Prevention and Protection Service Attendant (ASPP) is the one who helps the Head of the Prevention and Protection Service (RSPP) to carry out the activities that ensure the safety of the company.
- Activities of the first draft of the environmental safety budget;
- Emergency team management and coordination – Evacuation and emergency tests;
- Specialized consultancy in the construction of plants, identifying and proposing, based on their skills, solutions to improve safety systems, in order to minimize the risks of accidents;
- Document verification of the certification of the machines related to the new plants;
- System internal security audit;
- Audit of environmental safety with suppliers;
- Support during certification audits (DNV);
- Information activities – staff training;
- Development, in collaboration with a Competent Physician, of studies and assessments in the field of environmental protection and industrial hygiene;
- Collaboration with the Doctor’s company;
- Participation in meetings with company RLS;
- Participation in risk assessment and drafting of the relevant document for the Ivrea plant;
- Collaboration in the choice of PPE;
- Accident investigations;
- Verification of closure of corrective action following an accident or near miss;
- Sistri Activities / Waste Management;
- Waste registration;
- Compiling MUD (waste);
- Drafting of DUVRI relating to the facility;
- Carry out inspections in the production departments;
- Collaborate in the document management of waste.
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Good knowledge of Legislative Decree 81/08, art. 32 and State-Regions Agreement;
- Good knowledge of Legislative Decree 152/2006;
- Good knowledge of ISO 14001: 15 and BS / OHSAS 18001 standards;
- Technical course for company prevention and protection, Module A, B;
- Safety training qualification (24h course for trainers);
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and use of Windows operating systems.
- Previous senior experience for 3 – 4 years in the role;
- Degree in environmental engineering or similar.
Technical & Soft Skills
- Availability and adaptation;
- Proactivity and confidentiality;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Stress management.
Características da Vaga