The Shipping Clerk would be responsible for: preparing shipping documents, obtain carrier cost for correct freight cost billed to the customer, ship verify orders and submit customer ASN.
Generate and process all shipping documents needed for outbound freight.
- Ship & verify all outbound Customer orders and MR’s along with sending ASN’s as applicable.
- Manage and maintain all shipping files.
- Assist in obtaining shipping cost as needed.
- Assist in communicating and request services from truck lines, freight forwarders, and brokers for outbound shipments.
- Operate printers as needed for outbound shipments.
- Categorize and maintain records for AFB’s.
Cechy oferty pracy