The Catalog Analyst is a crucial member of Dayco’s Aftermarket team as this role’s main responsibility will be to add new catalog to the catalog applications and interchanges to help achieve regional goals. This role will work with internal administration and be responsible for data catalogs and customer catalogs. Some of the specifics of this role include:
- Prepares and sends new product updates and application data changes to customers and electronic catalog suppliers on a regular schedule to ensure that our customers have the most complete, accurate, and timely application information needed to increase sales of our products.
- Works with Dayco Application Engineers to resolve application issues and concerns that come from Dayco customers, our sales department, customer service, and other locations.
- Works with the Product Managers to develop the “print template” programs needed to typeset catalog pages directly from the database. Proofreads the typeset pages, makes corrections and sends the typeset pages to our printer(s) to produce the printed catalogs. Also, supplies electronic pdf catalogs to both internal and external customers.
- Identifies missing or incorrect data; and, coordinates the actions needed to add or correct the data.
- As required by Sales, provides product application and product information catalogs and other special reports for new or existing product lines to obtain new business.
- Regularly, downloads the AAIA vehicle and product tables required to keep our database current and compatible with industry data management standards.
- Participates in industry and customer conferences and catalog standards development activities to help improve our data management; and, to assure that our best interests are served.
- Maintains the application database with complete and accurate application fitment data, including but not limited to passenger car, light truck, heavy duty trucks, off highway equipment, lawn and garden, and ATV and snowmobiles for the purpose of supplying all application data to Dayco customers in the USA, Canada, and Mexico.
- Maintains the product content database with complete and accurate product information; including attributes, images, features and benefits, technical bulletins, installation instructions, and all other information used by our customers to feature and sell our products in printed catalogs, on store catalog systems, on websites, and other electronic communication devices.
- Works with our software supplier and IT to keep this database operating effectively; and, to make software/report changes as required to meet the changing market requirements for catalog content.
- Develops the processes needed to generate the data reports that are sent to customers/receivers for updating their catalog systems.
- Prepares special reports to provide application and product information for Dayco salespeople, customers, Engineering, and others as required.
- Documents data maintenance processes for all database users.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in product cataloging and application search
- Knowledge of Automotive Aftermarket cataloguing systems
- Experience using application and product content databases
- Experience using database management tools such as Tecalliance (CCU), Solenium (Talking Pictures), Evokat, and/or equivalent
- Experience with NA standards like ACES, PIES etc.
- Readily responsive to customers
- Positive attitude towards change
Cechy oferty pracy
|Stanowisko||Information Technology, Marketing, Sales|