The resource, hired as an internship, will deal with the configuration and management of the models for the simulations on hybrid module powertrain and post process data. The field of simulations interested will be mainly CFD / CFD-Thermal and Electro-Magnetic. The activities involve both mechanical and electrical parts of a complex assembly.
Principal duties & Responsibilities:
- Assembly and Sub assembly CFD analysis to evaluate pressure losses.
- Assembly and Sub assembly CFD-Thermal analysis to evaluate heat exchange, operational temperatures, and parts cooling.
- Assembly and Sub assembly EM simulation to evaluate electric motor design.
- Assembly and Sub assembly CAD modeling to modify design according to simulation results.
- Clutches design.
- Support design team in product development suggesting new design modification to meet targets.
- Support testing department to correlate simulations.
- Data organization from simulations and statistical analysis.
- Report emission at each design status to share official results with the team.
- Master’s degree- Mechanical/Aerospace/Electric Engineering or equivalent title
- Knowledge of CFD simulations
- Knowledge of EM simulations
- Knowledge of CAD modeling
- Knowledge of mechanics of hybrid powertrains
- Knowledge of basic design concepts
- Knowledge of simulation concepts
- Knowledge of Internet and E-mail browsers
- Knowledge of Office and Windows Operating System
- Team working
- Good spoken and written English
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).