Founded in 1905, Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive, truck, construction, agriculture and industrial applications.
More than 4.000 employees and close to 1 billion US$ turnover.
For more information, visit our website: www.Dayco.com
Achieve sales targets within area under his/her responsibility in terms of turnover, income, mix and quotas. Ensure high service levels and customer satisfaction through involvement of relative departments.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure the achievement of the objectives for your area of expertise in terms of sales, profitability, product mix;
- Carry out direct sales activities to customers in accordance with strategies agreed with his Manager;
- Visit different areas of the distribution network (spare parts retailers, workshops) to verify distribution operations (implementation of commercial/promotional policies by distributors);
- Evaluate the efficiency of commercial/promotional initiatives in comparison to those of competitors;
- Research new potential customers in your area of expertise.
- Visit often different customers, gather all the information needed to understand their needs, their demands and the situation of the relevant market (ex. Stock situation, moving items, mix its statistics, price competition situation) Offer products, ranges product and supply conditions adapted to the specific needs of each region.
- Monitor trend data of the turnover in the jurisdiction.
- In case of deviation from the forecast, the motivations and activate, along with the superior, appropriate corrective action.
- It keeps constantly updated on progress of deliveries to customers.
- Conducting personal visits to the distribution chain (car repair shops) to check the activities of the distribution network (Implementation of trade policy and promotional distributors); verify the effectiveness of commercial and promotional and competition.
- Make a regular analysis of prices and conditions of competition / OES recommending actions to be taken to define the creation of the list and law enforcement operations;
REQUIREMENTS, KNOWLEDGE, & EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred location: Districts of Dusseldorf, Hanover, Köln
- Degree not required, experience essential
- 2 to 3 years minimum related experience
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- English language considered a strong asset
- Dynamic, motivated, open-minded;
- Able to work independently and structured, and as a team;
- Know how to handle the pressures to get the results given;
- Economic and operational planning skills.
- Knowledge of the market and reference territories.
- Commercial and management expertise.
- Decision-making and leadership skills.
- Result orientation.
- Communication and relational skills.
- Resistance to stress.
- Ambition and desire to grow.
- Willingness to travel frequently in the assigned areas (at least 75% of working time)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CRM desirable
IF INTERESTED OR FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
- Horst Fassbender (Regional Manager – German-speaking), +39.3357129451, [email protected]
- Stefan Brandin (Global Key Account Director – German-speaking), +49.5361557495, [email protected]
- Jehan Beg (HR Generalist, EMEA – English-speaking), +1.9057606908, [email protected]