The Regional Manager oversees the operation of a specific geographic region with primary objective to achieve Dayco corporate established budgeted sales and profit goals.
- Achieve designated sales budgets to produce required Dayco profitability and EBITDA goals.
- Control expenses to maximize regional and overall company profits.
- Manage and staff the regional sales force to ensure customer needs are met and market share is increased.
- Educates regional sales team and customers on Dayco’s product advantages
- Identifies and communicates training opportunities for customers and employees to National Sales Directors
- Conducts field intelligence; inform management with recommended actions regarding industry trends, competitors’ activities, and sales/marketing opportunities.
- Develops a 12-month product growth plan for key regional customer targets
- Manages and directs regional sales team respective to customer calls and associated Salesforce accountability
- Manages and develops sales team based on strengths/weaknesses of each field team member with written plan and associated goals for continuous improvement
- Works with customers and Corporate Marketing department to maximize available marketing funds via the development and execution of Dayco branded promotional programs
- Is a participating member of Dayco’s monthly Product Meeting
- Collaborates with customers to develop forecasting models/trends to enhance Dayco timely product delivery
- Works with teams to identify and cultivate alternative channel customers such as farm and ranch, hardware, home and garden, etc.
- Continually monitors customer and competitive activity within region and reports findings to Corporate Marketing
- Understands, adheres, and communicates applicable Dayco Corporate policies to regional team members
- Promotes a healthy and open communication culture with a primary focus on problem-solving activities
Caractéristiques de l'emploi