Applications: Passenger cars, performance and premium cars, light commercial vehicles, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, agricultural equipment, and construction equipment
As a system integration specialist, Dayco, together with its strategic partners is transforming the light and heavy-duty industry with its innovative and customizable Dayco Hybrid Module (DHM), which supports the OEMs to provide a high-value technology differentiation for their mild and full hybrid applications.
This Dayco hybrid module for P1 hybrid architecture is a modular and high-performance integrated system for the passenger car, commercial vehicle, and off-highway segments that improves the system’s performance and increases powertrain uptime by reducing noise, vibration, and harshness. The P1 hybrid system meets customer specifications and provides fuel savings of up to 15-20%* for 48V applications, further reducing their carbon footprint.
Dayco understands the needs of leading vehicle manufacturers and is the only brand that offers a premium package of propulsion system solutions for a wide range of applications, utilizing world-class global R&D capabilities and local manufacturing footprints with its strong presence across 40 locations and 22 countries.
- Adaptable high-performance integrated system for the passenger car, commercial vehicle, and off-highway segments
- Improved system performance and reliability; can be combined with in-house developed powertrains
- Optimized fuel savings and NVH reductions
- More durable and sustainable with reduced CO2 emissions
- Increased powertrain lifetime and enhanced system uptime
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Value add to Customer:
- World-class global R&D and testing capabilities with local manufacturing footprints
- High-value technology differentiation as a complete system integrator
- Delivering to leading engine and vehicle manufacturers across the globe
- Unique hybrid systems that meet customer specifications for fuel savings of 15-20%* (48V)
- Enables internal combustion engine downsizing to meet latest CO2 emission legislation
- Provides additional electric power to onboard accessories