Applications: Passenger cars, performance and premium cars, light commercial vehicles, medium and heavy commercial vehicles, agricultural equipment, and construction equipment
Dayco is a market leader that has been proudly supplying components and subsystems for BSG Mild Hybrid Powertrains, also known as P0 Architecture, for more than a decade. Over this period, Dayco has positioned itself as a technology leader and a preferred partner that provides environment-friendly and energy-saving systems for P0 hybrid vehicles, powering leading passenger cars and light commercial vehicle brands worldwide.
To continuously improve fuel-saving, durability of P0 Hybrid systems, and reduction in carbon footprints, Dayco is delivering fully integrated solutions for hybridization, optimizing the control logic of the electric machine performance, and pursuing a Smart System Management that reduces the CO2 emissions. This world-class propulsion technology and dedicated technical support positions Dayco as a system integrator that delivers high value to its customers and helps them achieve their low carbon emission objectives.
Dayco addresses the needs of leading vehicle manufacturers and is the only brand that offers a premium package of complete FEAD (Front End Accessory Drive) system solutions for hybrid and ICE (internal combustion engine) vehicles, with a wide range of decouplers, dampers, tensioners, idlers/pulleys, belts, and hybrid systems, all in one place with world-class global R&D capabilities and local manufacturing footprints.
- Optimization of each component results in a highly efficient BSG system
- Highly engineered and durable that optimizes NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness)
- Improved system performance and reduced carbon footprints (CO2) with fuel savings of up to 12%*
- Premium and proven P0 hybrid system solution with a competitive footprint and global sourcing
- Increased lifetime of accessory drive components resulting in enhanced system uptime
- Reduced total cost of ownership
Value add to Customer:
- Dayco, as a system integrator and complete solution provider, allows additional average CO2 savings and makes full vehicle analysis, including the control logic optimization
- World-class global R&D and testing capabilities, with local manufacturing footprints
- Novel model-based approach for energy flow management in Px hybrid architectures
- Dayco, together with its strategic partners, manages energy control of mild hybrid vehicles
- Delivering proven P0 hybrid systems to leading engine and vehicle manufacturers across the globe