Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive. Our Key numbers: 110 years of experience, 40 locations in 21 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
Dayco Ivrea – Quality Department new position!
The position analyze the products returned by the customer in order to verify if the lack or potential loss of functionality is confirmed, identify the causes, responsibilities and provide feedback on the problems.
• Analyzes the products returned by the customer (kmO and warranty) in accordance with company procedures and specific customer requirements;
• Carry out measurements, tests and tests to verify the actual or potential loss of functionality of the products returned by the customer;
• Draws up and shares the measurement and test reports both with the company functions involved in the process and with the customer within the agreed time frame. Knows and uses the channels for sharing customer reports (software, database, web site …);
• Process statistics based on returns analysis data
- Degree in enginnering/economics
- immediate avaiability for temporary contract
- excellent knowledge of Excell
- Good english
- previous experience in similar role from 1/2 years
Work Location: Ivrea (TO)Apply Online