The job consists in the definition, in the set-up and in the realization of functional and durability tests on both Dayco and competitor’s components and in the successive analysis of the acquired data. These functional and durability tests/measurement are performed on FEADs, on TBDs and on their single components (pulleys, dampers, de-couplers, tensioners and belts).
The test engineer performs the Functional Measurements and analyze the Durability Log Sheets on projects/products. Performed Measurement & Tests are defined according to the Design and Verification Plan (DVP).
- Functional Tests (Internal & at the Customer)
- Test on Dynamometers or on Vehicles
- General accountabilities
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Minimum 6-12 months of previous experience in similar tasks, and in structured companies
- Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent title
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems dynamics and vibrations
- Basic knowledge of mechanical measurements
- Basic knowledge of statistical methods
- Basic knowledge of ICE (internal combustion engines)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Manual capabilities and attitude for manual work (not only intellectual)
- Available to business travel a lot
- Accuracy in performing tasks
- Problem solving attitude
- Stress resistance
We propose direct entry into the client company and remuneration commensurate with theactual experience gained.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).