The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) will responsible for the overall Supplier Quality.
The SQE will work with plant, supply chain and suppliers to continuously improve components quality and supplier performance (increase lifecycle, reduce scrap, improve processes performances), performing process/products audit and developing quality assurance plans
The resource will be hired in a young and dynamic context; will be trained to acquire the necessary skills for the proposed role.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering or Material Engineering or equivalent title
- 1/2 year of previous experience in similar role
- Team Working
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Good spoken and written English
- Possibility of smart working
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management.