Position: Senior Engineer -IMDS (International Material Data Systems) Specialist
Department: RD & E
Reporting: Department Head
- Candidate should have knowledge about IMDS(International Material Data Systems) material certifications process for Dayco Global Projects.
- Should know REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals).
- Need skills in ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment).
- Safety & hazardous material norms knowledge.
- IMDS(International Material Data Systems) knowledge needed related to Casting, Rubber, Ferrous Alloys, Aluminum, Plastic etc.
- Ansys & Creo 2.0/3.0 (Preferential)
- Product Data Management (PTC Windchill link)
- Data Management System (DMS)
- Engineering Basics (GD&T, stack up analysis, engineering analysis systems, etc.)
- Should have active English communication skills (speaking, listening and presentations)
- Should be perfect in using MS Office tolls like Power Point, Excel etc.
- Candidate should be result oriented & customer focused.
- Should be self-motivated with fluent English.
Qualification : B. Tech (Mechanical)
Experience : 6 Years or Above, (3 Year Minimum Experience on handling IMDS activities)
Industry : Engineering /Automotive
Work Timing: Need flexible working hours as per European & US Timing