The Sales representative is responsible for achieving the annual sales objectives of a specific geographic area scheduling balanced and effective timelines to cover all areas while focused on customer needs.
- Travel regularly within assigned geography and develop relationships with existing or prospect customers to promote brand, products, services or promotions.
- Provide information regarding products and promotions to customers ensuring the Dayco brand is represented within company policies and standards.
- Encourage customer participation in sales and marketing promotions.
- Responsible for building the sale of products by seeking out new customers and continually adding to the customer base.
- Advise District Sales Manager of industry trends, local or new competitors and potential sales or marketing opportunities.
- Obtains information regarding changes in customer status; competitor’s activities or promotions; new industry trends or market opportunities.
Essential Qualifications and experiences
- Solid experience in the automotive market
- English proficiency
- Management of sales KPIs
- Solid Communicator – Active listening
- Time managment
- Post-sale relationship