Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive. Our Key numbers: 115 years of experience, 40 locations in 22 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
Dayco Ivrea – R&D new position: Process e Prototype Engineer Development 4.0
The Prototype Engineer makes functional prototypes of mechanical components, in accordance with specifications, bringing the design to life and enabling colleagues to evaluate the functionality and manufacturability of the same.
He/she uses technical and engineering skills (theoretical and practical) and works intensively with Design Engineers to deliver the required prototypes:
– in a timely manner,
– maintaining strict traceability,
– highlighting potential critical issues from the original design,
– defining process specifications at key production steps.
- Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering, Meccatronic, Elettronic,Elettric, Production, Physics
- Documentation knowledge of prototype phase (PFC, Control Plan, FMEA, etc.)
- Good Knowledge machine and process parameters
- Discreet knowledge of statistical systems;
- Basic CAD knowledge;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially the Excel program;
- Basic knowledge of traditional tools machines;
- Active communication and listening;
- Stress resistance;
- Proactivity; Determination;
- Critical Sense;
- Manual Capacity.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in similar tasks, and in structured companies is preferable
Work Location: Ivrea (TO)
We offer 2 position with:
permanent contract, a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management. Availability to work at the Ivrea plant on a daily basis, with opportunities to come into contact with the Global R&D team, team building, young and dynamic context, collaboration and opportunities for growth.Apply Online