General objectives, Tasks and Responsibilities
The Program Manager’s position is responsible for global program management of the assigned program(s) throughout the entire product life cycle (from pre-acquisition through end of production), providing customer support and taking full program management ownership of related activities that fall within other departments or organizational structures (quoting, purchasing, product engineering, supplier identification, launch and post-production). This position’s primary objective is to lead the timing, target deadlines, scope, financial results, and quality for the program(s).
This position will contribute to the company’s profitability from an overall perspective by monitoring and managing associated effort, cost, and quality from strategic projects/programs. In addition, this position will ensure that project checks and balances are being applied, corporate processes are being adhered to and key issues and risks are being proactively resolved and reported to key stakeholders.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to identify issues, develop solutions, and drive resolution
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Detail oriented; extremely accurate
- Proficiency using MS Project
- Degree in Business or Engineering is preferred
- previous experience in Project Management about minimun 5/7 years, in Automotive company, ideally Tier 1.
- Fluent English
- Hands-on, ideally with plant experience
Required availability to travel: between 25-50%, depending upon program need.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).