This position is part of the engineering group. He applies the engineering standards guidelines with the support of the regional team. Main goals are support the competitively of the products family and create link between the global R&D and regional center.
The Product Engineer is accountable for the design, development of rigid components to meet customer requirement. Frequent, clear and credible communication is necessary throughout these projects to efficiently coordinate efforts and appropriately inform other team members.
The RCC Product Engineer is also accountable for the analysis of component, test the products to make sure they meet all specifications, ensure manufacturability, an avoid harsh operating conditions in the field. The incumbent develops and specifies test procedures and provides guidance to test technicians to ensure that test data meets the standard requirements and deadlines.
The incumbent supports the team defining with the Lead Engineer product design standards from conceptual sketch to production ready status.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in an engineering (Mechanical or Automotive preferred).
- Working experience min. 3 years in similar role
- Requires skills in executive blueprints creation, process and quality control understanding
- Requires a thorough understanding of problem-solving techniques (DOE, DFMEA, robust design, etc.).
- Ability to design/analyze various kinds of component and provide failure analysis from field result.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate with company functions, customers, suppliers.
- Fluent in English
- Expert in Cad systems (PROE preferred)/Powerpoint/Office/Excel/
Work Location: Ivrea (To)
What we offer: a permanent and full-time contract, a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management.