- Be responsible for the commissioning and parameter setting of new equipment and mass production equipment.Preside over the internal kick-off meeting of the project, prepare the internal project time plan of the engineering department and track the management.
- Organize TT and OTS of tooling, and study the forming ability of tooling.
- Record the tooling problems in tt / OTS, promote the improvement of Tooling Designer, and close the list of problems.
- Master production and calibration, familiar with APQP \ PFMEA \ PPAP and new project quotation.
- Be responsible for the interface work of the company’s new product technology transfer and the solution and improvement of the remaining technological problems in the production process.
- Work with production team to identify and implement process improvement.
- Communicate with customers directly to confirm and negotiate product specifications.
- Manage the process work through error analysis, problem solving, implementation and verification.
- Rectification plan for problems reported by customers.
- Manage all engineering changes from customers and R & D.
- Communicate with suppliers to ensure the quality and timeliness of equipment and new product related materials, and participate in the PPAP work of suppliers.
- Junior college or above, 3 years related working experience at least
- Familiar with the structure, function and production process of the company’s productsFamiliar with TS16949 system and other quality management conceptsFamiliar with turning process and auto parts assembly process
- Familiar with FMEA, CAD, UG or solid work.
- Strong sense of responsibility, strong interpersonal communication and self project management ability
- Proactive, need to have good execution and team spirit, pay attention to timeliness in work