Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive. Our Key numbers: 115 years of experience, 40 locations in 22 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
The Process e Prototype Engineer makes functional prototypes of mechanical components, in accordance with specifications, bringing the design to life and enabling colleagues to evaluate the functionality and manufacturability of the same.
He/she uses technical and engineering skills (theoretical and practical) and works intensively with Design Engineers to deliver the required prototypes:
– in a timely manner,
– maintaining strict traceability,
– highlighting potential critical issues from the original design,
– defining process specifications at key production steps.
- Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering, Meccatronic, Elettronic,Elettric, Production, Physics
- Documentation knowledge of prototype phase (PFC, Control Plan, FMEA, etc.)
- Good Knowledge machine and process parameters
- Discreet knowledge of statistical systems;
- Basic CAD knowledge;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially the Excel program;
- Basic knowledge of traditional tools machines;
- Active communication and listening;
- Stress resistance;
- Proactivity; Determination;
- Critical Sense;
- Manual Capacity.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in similar tasks, and in structured companies is preferable
We offer 1 position with:
permanent contract, a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management. Availability to work at the Ivrea plant on a daily basis, with opportunities to come into contact with the Global R&D team, team building, young and dynamic context, collaboration and opportunities for growth.