The support, administration, and delivery of PLM services and Integrated Engineering tools across the global enterprise.
This role requires PLM technical and application knowledge of the PTC Windchill in all aspects of the engineering product life cycle, quality assurance, and relevant disciplines including but not limited to the following functions:
- Day to day system administration of the Windchill PLM system;
- administration of the multi CAD integrations between Windchill and the CAD applications;
- Participation in the development of client installations;
- Gathering Windchill server system metric and client user experience data;
- Use the working knowledge of ProjectLink and PDMLink to optimize process and educate users on an as needed basis;
- Development of troubleshooting guides and grooming of backup personnel within IT;
- Participating with the business globally to ensure that use cases are accurate and understood;
- Ensure that a business continuity plans are understood and tested on an annual basis.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience including Windchill PLM work experience. Equivalent work experience in related fields and industries may be considered;
- Demonstrated technical development in creating attributes, changing workflows, and creating system reports within;
- Experience with Windchill workgroup managers with the ability to create client CAD integrations as required;
- Knowledge of part/item attribute mapping, characteristics capture, bill of material structures, and product master data management methods;
- Experience with monitoring software, troubleshooting, and usage analysis.
Technical & Soft Skills
- Dynamic motivated open mind and excellent commercial skills
- Ability to work independently and strong capability in the acquisition of new business
- Excellent initiative & interpersonal communications skills both in writing and verbally
- Excellent English Language
- accurate professional and confident manner
Please, if you are interested send your the CV in Italian and English version.
|Job Category||Information Technology|