The function deals with the design and construction of equipment for maintenance at the production department, useful and necessary tools and all the progress of the work. Its task is to improve the equipment offered in order to reduce costs and improve product quality control. It also has a support and collaboration function with maintenance. He is also actively involved in the pre-industrialization process, where the production process and operations are defined together with the prototype department. Finally it deals with the reorganization of existing production lines, always with a view to continuous improvement.
- Definition, design and development of standard equipment necessary for the correct performance of the operations required by the production process
- Development and dimensioning of new equipment / automation starting from the definition of technical specifications and commercial offers up to the validation and commissioning of the system
- Coordination and direct collaboration with suppliers interested in the creation of new equipment / automation
- Coordination of activities and implementation of the documentation required for CE certification
- Definition and development of activities for revamping / retrofitting of obsolete machinery
- Product definition analysis: definition of the product feasibility through the analysis of mathematics and drawings (pre-industrialization)
- Verification of the hypothesized process, analysis of the loadings of the various details, analysis of the type of fixings and accessibility, hypothesis of logical flow of assembly operations (pre-industrialization)
- Definition of proposals to modify the product under development aimed at improving the production process, both in terms of reduction of labor costs and as a qualitative increase in Design and optimization of production line lay-out and verification of impacts on existing production starting from the definition up to the practical implementation in the plant
- Al Support to the maintenance team for problems and improvements on existing lines / machines
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Good knowledge and use of Windows operating systems;
- Previous experience minimum 4/5 years in the role;
- Educational technical qualifications (diploma in mechanical engineering / degree in engineering or similar);
- Proactivity and determination;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of 3D CAD tools, in particular Inventor.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).