Dayco Europe S.r.l.
Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive.
Our Key numbers: 110 years of experience, 40 locations in 21 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
In order to strengthen our R&D’s Team, we are seeking an: JUNIOR CAE ENGINEER
Main responsibilities of the role will be:
- To setup and manage the models for simulations on hybrid module powertrain and post process data;
- The field of simulations interested will be mainly system analysis;
- The activities involve FEAD systems for P0 hybridization.
- Field of Study/Technical Certifications: Master’s degree in Mechanical/Aerospace/Automotive/Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent title;
- Experience: Young graduates/1 year;
- Preferred skills are knowledge of MatLab commercial software and Multi Body Analysis;
- Knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Office and Windows Operating System;
- Work Proactively;
- Continuous Learning.
What we offer: an apprenticeship contract, a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, a global approach to people management, smart working, Polito Office.