Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacture, and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive, truck, construction, agriculture, and industrial applications. We accomplish this with a dedicated global team that respects one another, shows humility through continuous learning, and acts like owners in everything we do.
The person identified will be part of the IT Operations team and will take care of the technical support (onsite and remotely) of the users.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compliance with established standards and procedures for systems installation and configuration.
- Contribute to and maintain departmental standards for deployment.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability for end-user workstations and data center servers.
- Active Directory maintenance.
- Analyze and isolate issues.
- Apply Corporate standards and best practices locally
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Backup security and system monitoring duties as assigned
- Maintain the integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Monitor system and network performance
- Perform network address assignment.
- Repairing or replacing damaged or non-functional hardware.
- End-user support, including troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Identify user needs.
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
- Support As400 application teams and users
Required Qualifications and Experiences:
- Educational Experience: High School Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in the Information Technology sector
Required Technical Skills:
- Good experience of Windows OS environment, client and server
- MS Office troubleshooting;
- VNC, Teamviewer, and other SW for remote support;
- Networking basic experience (preferred Cisco)
- Virtualization environments (preferred VMWARE)
- AS400 Operations knowledge
Apply to become a member of the team!
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).