- Inventory investment [working capital goals] in accordance with established fill rate objectives for particular supplier. [Aggregate goals taken into consideration and guidance from Inventory Manager as it relates to total]
- Maintain 97% unit fill rate
- Implement and maintain ABC ordering logic and philosophy with ALL existing and new suppliers.
- Use months on hand (ONLY) as an internal reference point representing on hand to forecast relationship.
- Support and inform immediate supervisor in all “need-to-know” issues as it relates to meetings, sourcing changes, potential developing problems and events, suppler problem areas, out of “norm” situations, etc.
- Maintain all DRP ordering parameters at 100% accuracy within DRP.
- SKU – Coin and DRP record maintenance as it pertains to inventory parameters.
- Communicate SKU level or problem areas to Demand Planning (forecasting) for review [provide realistic requests].
- New products availability by need date
- Communicate supply problem areas to corresponding departments and persons to insure good knowledge transfer. IE: Customer service for communication to customers or distribution as it relates to potential impact to operations.
- Communicate supply issues or areas of concern to Canada where applicable.
- Monitor delivery and receiving issues at the Distribution Centers to insure a smooth process and timely receiving of product
|Job Category||Supply Chain|