The Industrial Engineer works with Plant Manager and the Production Manager in order to improve efficiency and reduce production costs.
Performs engineering assignments in work measurement for the establishment of standards, using standard company procedures. Key member of the team for assuring improvement of efficiency in the plant. Assists with cost control programs. Liaise with other engineering staff to introduce new systems, equipment and/or robotics.
Essential Qualifications and experience
- Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Recent Graduate or with 2-3 years of previous experience in similar role
- Team Working
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- Proactivity and determination
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization and problem solving with particular attention to detail.
We propose direct entry into the Company and remuneration commensurate with the actual experience gained.
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).