- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor and attitude that fosters and promotes a positive and safe work environment.
- Using all available resources and working with management, coordinate the full scope of recruitment, hiring and on-boarding process of employees (perm/temp/contract) to provide the level of competency necessary for the efficient operation of all departments.
- Working with Corporate HR, legal and site management, assist with the processing of employee terminations as required.
- Provide general guidance and direction re HR matters to employees and management.
- Working with CSR Manager and Distribution Coordinator, assist with the maintenance of the health and safety program to ensure a healthy and safe operation and compliance with all government regulatory requirements.
- Develop new and/or maintain current policies and procedures to ensure compliance with statutory regulations and company guidelines, working with site management and corporate HR.
- Working with various government agencies regarding HR legislative requirements to ensure compliance.
- Manage and maintain HRIMS system to ensure data is current and up-to-date.
- Liaise with corporate payroll team to ensure all payroll data (hires, terms, biweekly) is submitted, reviewed and approved in a timely manner.
- Conduct bi-weekly payroll audits to ensure data and changes were processed accurately, timely and as directed.
- Manage WSIB reporting and claims to ensure all communication and documents are reported and responded to within guidelines
- Liaise with corporate payroll team to ensure monthly Ontario WSIB premiums are processed within specified time frames, as well as annual provincial premiums are prepared and submitted as required.
- Deploy and manage company HR programs and initiatives (ie performance reviews, incentive plans, succession planning, code of conduct, employee survey, etc.) to applicable employees as directed.
- Plan, coordinate and evaluate the training and development initiatives for employees, as required. Ensure training sessions are provided as related to HR policies and procedures and government legislation updates.
- Prepare Monthly Corporate HR Key Performance Measures as directed.
- Create new or update current job descriptions for internal roles and conduct research to ensure all criteria is current and accurate.
- Working with input from site management to prepare annual salary budgets, which include the company’s portion of statutory payroll remittances, and submitted within timelines provided by Finance.
- Manage and track employee attendance and prepare annual vacation schedules for management and employees.
- Participate in corporate HR weekly, monthly and quarterly skype meetings as required.
- Act as a first point of contact and provide general information to employees, clients, customers and the public relating to their questions, concerns, or suggestions; Light Reception Duties
- Coordinate any required general facility maintenance or improvement projects, as required.
- Manage office cleaning vendors to ensure expectations are being met.
- Liaise with the facility landlord to ensure all site functional needs are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain and monitor office supply and kitchen supply inventory levels, place orders as required; and arrange for site services within the office, as needed.
- Monitor all facility bulletin boards to ensure are current and up to date as per management requests.
- Facilitate administration of facility Master Key and Security Swipe Card Systems and logs.
- Issue building and office entry fobs and keys to authorized employees and maintain an updated log for security purposes. Retrieve and log all fobs and keys for terminated employees.
- Maintain visitor log and supply of badges for the facility.
- Review, evaluate and recommend improvements to office environment on a regular basis.
- Concur Site Travel Coordinator. Coordinate and schedule all domestic and international travel and related arrangements for Dayco Canada as required.
- Coordinate details for employee and customer special events programs ie Annual Awards Dinner, Employee Appreciation lunches, special occasion and holiday lunches and off-site conferences or meetings.
- Assist site management with various types of administrative support, as needed.
- Administer and manage inbound and outbound mail, including priority post, packages, courier services, and other correspondence.
- Maintain updated site internal and external contact listings and distribute as required.
- Managing and updating the new customer contract record keeping process
- Assist in preparing electronic or manual presentation material as requested by Director of Aftermarket or as needed.
- Organize good will tributes to customers or employees.
- Administration and updating of CPSA membership
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate office and accounting records and files.
- Photocopy, scan and organize documents for distribution, mailing, binding, and filing.
- Liaise with other departments, organizations and associations on behalf of the management.
- Other duties, as assigned by management.
|Educational Experience: ☒ High School Diploma ☒ Community College Diploma ☐ Bachelor’s Degree ☐ Master’s Degree|
|Field of Study/Technical Certifications:||Human Resources certificate or in program; Business or administrative certificate preferred;|
|Minimum # of Years of Experience:||2|
|Required PC Skills:||
☒ Word ☒ Excel ☒ PowerPoint ☒ Outlook ☐ Other: AS400 System
|Job Category||Back Office|