Dayco at a glance: global leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive, truck, construction, agriculture and industrial applications.
115 years of experience, 40 locations in 22 countries: these are the keys for our global success.
Dayco works as a Global Team every day to raise the bar and provide more and more integrated solutions for Hybridization, optimizing the Control Logic of the Electric Machine performance and pursuing a Smart System Management that reduces the CO2 emissions.
In order to enforce our Team, we’re looking for a Global PLM Solutions Architect
The incumbent will oversee all aspects of PLM onboarding and implementation, as well as support internal discussion on strategic use of Windchill. Working in close partnership with business stakeholders, this role will be accountable for implementation of the Global PLM strategy through a deep understanding of end-to-end business processes. The Solutions Architect will identify gaps in processes and create Windchill application technology roadmaps for new projects and enhancements. The candidate will be globally minded, possessing strong leadership and communication skills, will be self-motivated and results oriented.
Her/his main activities and responsabilities will be:
- To collaborate with global and local stakeholders (e.g., R&D, Engineering, Purchasing, Quality and Program Management) in order to create sustainable business processes and implement applicable PLM tools where needed;
- To Document and validate business and technical requirements for all stakeholders;
- To design and document all business processes and specifications relative to the implementation of PLM tools;
- To conduct local and global workshops, providing targeted training, use cases and test scripts in support all projects;
- To lead the implementation of the Windchill, PDM Link change management tool, including training, communication, metrics, onboarding and sustained use;
- To create and maintain the overall Dayco PLM roadmap, including timing, budget management and overall Program Management execution from initiation through Go-Live;
- To lead and coordinate all Windchill PLM system configurations along with configuration of non-customized changes;
- To track and manage day-to-day Windchill PLM business operations, including the documentation of user requests and creation of bi-annual software enhancements/upgrades;
- To Design and develop procedural and training content for Windchill components;
- To lead Windchill PLM change council (e.g., communication, coordination, planning, stakeholder management), including leading the steering committee and implementation for any contracted projects;
- To lead Windchill PLM license management activity;
- To develop, maintain and publish monthly KPI’s related to Windchill performance and activity;
- To primary Dayco liaison for all Windchill PLM related activities and product governance;
- To direct and evaluate feasibility studies, project scoping and project planning for Windchill PLM applications projects. Develop ROI based business cases for all new/requested uses for Windchill;
- To Manage production support for all Windchill PLM solutions, integrations and customizations to ensure a high level of responsiveness to customer requests while maintaining quality of work;
- To define, plan and lead the execution of a broad range of Windchill PLM projects while balancing the competing demands of scope, time, cost, quality, resources and risk;
- To support the integration of EH&S, Purchasing, Manufacturing Engineering and Quality tools within Windchill, including creation of training and adoption plans;
- To assist with future integrations of ERP applications and provide support in maintaining Master Data attributes between PLM and ERP.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or similar training;
- Ability to design, develop/configure, train and implement global Windchill PLM software solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple small/large projects simultaneously. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed organization with globally shared resources;
- Minimum of 15 years PLM experience, familiar with both IT and automotive program management tools and processes (e.g., Agile PM, APQP);
- Knowledge of Office (Excel, Power Point)
- Knowledge of PTC Windchill Software;
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time, when training and implementation required.
a permanent contract, a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, a global approach to people management. Possibility to work from home on a limited basis (at the discretion and approval by the Director of Global Program Management