Position: Financial Analyst
Work Place: Tychy, ul. Strefowa 27
Report to: Financial Controller
Basic Function: Analysis of financial data and optimization of financial processes
- participation in the financial month-end closing process,
- preparation of financial reports and analysis,
- evaluation of investment projects and control of their implementation,
- co-creating and monitoring the implementation of budgets and forecasts,
- cooperation with other departments of the company as part of obtaining and providing management information,
- ad hoc analysis of financial data.
Essential Qualifications and experience:
- Master’s degree with an economic profile like: finance, accounting or related,
- at least 2 years of experience in working in a similar position in a production company,
- knowledge of the English language at the communicative level, both in speech and in writing,
- very good knowledge of Excel,
- the ability to think analytically and solve problems effectively,
- accuracy, independence, responsibility
- employment on a work contract
- half-year bonus based on the goals
- addition for the seniority
- group insurance
- addition to the canteen
- access to Social Fund, including co-financing for MultiSport Cards, vacations etc.
By clicking on the button “Apply” or in any other way by sending a recruitment application to Dayco Poland Sp. z o.o., you agree to the processing by the Employer of your personal data contained in the recruitment application in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement.
If you want us to keep your CV in our database, add the following consent in your CV: “I agree to the processing by Dayco Poland Sp. z o.o. personal data contained in my recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitment “.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at: [email protected]
We process your personal data indicated in the Labor Code or in other specific acts (according to the requirements of the advertisement) on the basis of legal provisions and their submission is necessary to participate in recruitment. We process other personal data (e.g. image) on the basis of your voluntary consent, which you expressed by sending us your recruitment application and their submission does not affect the possibility of participating in recruitment.
We may process your personal data contained in the recruitment application also for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending against claims, if the claims concern our recruitment. For this purpose, we will process your personal data based on our legitimate interest, consisting in establishing, investigating or defending against claims in proceedings before courts or state authorities.
Expected categories of data recipients: HR department employees, technical recruiters and managerial staff deciding on employment. Personal data may be transferred to the USA.
You have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of it, rectifying data, requesting its removal, processing restrictions, objecting to processing and transferring the data provided (for which you consented) to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future: the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection). Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Personal data collected in order to carry out the recruitment process and data processed on the basis of consent for future recruitment will be processed for a period of 36 months. In the event of withdrawal of consent for future recruitment or use of the image, the data will be immediately deleted.