Grade: Level 3
Department: Process Engineering
Reporting: Department Head
• Machine Supplier Selection, Negotiation, DAP (Design Approval Process) for Machines (CNC, VMC, SPM).
• Layout Inspection & validations process as per drawing.
• Time & method study trails of new components for process Capability & line balancing
• Evaluate process & workflow to identify opportunities for improvements.
• Assessment of existing processes.
• Create process idea to reduce costs & improve production rates.
• Develop & Standardized operating instructions for Process.
• Conceptualization of Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
• Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges designing.
• Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges detailing, sectional detailing & detail drawing.
• Development plan for Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
• Standardization of Tools, Gauges & Fixtures.
• Ensure Gauges & Fixture condition for smooth running of production line.
• Conceptualization of machine as per component process requirements.
• Follow up with supplier for timely delivery of Gauges & Fixtures.
• Provide services to all supporting departments for Drawing, Designing & Drafting.
• Extended support to tool room for all new developments.
• Managing all Drawing prints activities related with revision/ updation etc.
• Documentation for Gauges & Fixtures validation.
• Techno commercial analysis for new development & for selection of supplier.
• Day to day follow up with purchaser.
• Receiving Inspection for new Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
• Managing Material flow and information flow activities through VSM (Value Stream Mapping)
• Created new product manufacturing designs and implemented process and product specifications and procedures.
• Dealing with Suppliers & Customer for new Project’s review.
• Ensure operations comply with safety & quality standards.
• Responsibility for document development.
• Knowledge of process engineering software systems (Auto CAD, CAM)
• Knowledge of new product manufacturing designs and implemented process and product specifications and procedures.
• Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems.
• Capabilities by implementing training procedures and communication.
• Knowledge & (SPC tools, Seven QC tools, MSA, PFMEA VAVE)
• Knowledge of Geometrical & Dimensional Tolerance.
• Strong math skills, including calculus and statistics, to make accurate measurements and designs are must.
• Ability to work with Fix Problems with Critical Thinking
• Innovative & Creative
• Strong organizational and communication skills is a must.
• Strong problem-solving skills is a must.
• Personal skills to manage and influence functional organizations.
• Must be self-directed, troubleshooting skills are must.
Qualification : Degree/Diploma in mechanical engineering
Experience : Degree (5-6 Years), Diploma (8-10 Years)
Industry : Engineering /Automotive
Skill Sets : Well versed & having hands on experience with drawing standards, designing & drafting on engineering software like Auto CAD. Awareness about APQP, PFMEA, PPAP