Reporting: Department Head
• Shall be responsible for maintenance of PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) & Operating Systems- Mitsubishi, Siemens, Fanuc, troubleshooting, and basic Programing related to Machines in Plant.
• Shall be responsible for Utility section monitoring & maintenance (D.G sets, Compressor, LT panel, Capacitor panel, Transformer, UPS & Earthing pits)
• Shall be responsible for all aesthetic check, electrical component checking and Maintenance.
• Shall be responsible for Spare parts management.
• Shall be responsible for electrical work maintenance and shall also include new electrical installation and commissioning.
• Shall be responsible for Maintenance of LAN (Local Area Network) cable maintenance and installation work.
• Shall be responsible for Machines preventive and predictive maintenance execution and scheduling
• Shall be responsible to plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
• Shall ensure Testing of Equipments & safety items.
• Review of Monthly break downs and related preventive activities
• Ensure calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems in the plant.
• Shall be responsible for MTTR (Mean Time to Repair) MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure)
• Prepare 5 why – 1H Analysis of all breakdowns on daily basis.
• Knowledge of Maintenance of CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Machines
o Mazak with Mitsubishi Control
o LMW with Fanuc Control
• Knowledge of Maintenance of VMC (Vertical Milling Center) Machines
o Premier with Fanuc Control
o AMS with Fanuc Control
• Knowledge of Maintenance of 500 KVA Diesel Sets – Cummins Make
• Knowledge of maintenance of Abro Balancing Machine
• Knowledge of Maintenance of Grinding Machine – Micromatic Make
• Knowledge of Maintenance of HMI (Human-Machine Interface), SPM (Special Purpose Machine) & Hydraulic Presses & Pneumatic presses
• Problem Solving
• Outstanding time management skill.
• MS Office
• AS 400 (Optional)
Qualification : B. Tech/Diploma (Electrical Engineering)
Experience : Degree (5-6 Years), Diploma (8-10 Years)
Industry : Engineering /Automotive
Skill Sets : Well versed & having hands on experience with all machines.
Preference shall be given to candidate having exceptional knowledge of handling Electrical Maintenance related work of the Plant in an auto components Manufacturing Company.