This position will support the necessary operations, solving problems, repairing and optimizing all production facilities and equipment.
Including construction, hydraulic, heating / cooling, automation and fire protection systems in a safe and orderly manner as indicated by the maintenance manager.
This position creates value to perform by performing preventive and corrective maintenance which leads to more uptime and reliability, thus helping the structure to achieve its production and quality objectives.
- Identify, resolve and repair mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical problems on production plants and equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance by defined interval / schedule in a timely manner and documents maintenance concerns / resolutions in an electronic AS400 database; provide action plans and status reports as needed.
- Recognizes and corrects potential equipment failure or unsafe conditions and communicates it to Maintenance Manager.
- Perform workshop work on various machines such as drills, cutting equipment (for example, miter saw), pneumatic tools and electric / manual hand tools.
- It guarantees that all the work carried out meets the required codes (OSHA, Cities and Federals) and complies with the policies and procedures of the plants.
- Use appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) including, but not limited to, safety glasses, face shields, hearing protection, safety shoes, gloves and aprons.
- Responsible for the proper care / cleaning of tools, parts, materials and work area.
- Responsible for providing coverage in the absence of other maintenance technicians.
Essential Qualifications and experience
- knowledge of PLC programming, mechanical components
- Ability to read and / or interpret electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic diagrams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of the organization, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, internet, Maintenance software for everyday use.
- Strong organizational skills, prioritization and problem solving with particular attention to detail.
Technical & Soft Skills
- work both independently and in a team environment
- safely complete the associated activities
- willing to work in non-ideal environments such as: confined spaces, work at height and dusty / dirty
- Understand and apply the work procedures related to: respiratory protection, elevated work platforms, fall protection, dangerous energy control (Lockout / Tagout procedure), fire protection systems, electrical safety, forklift / hoist operation, entry into space confined, IPR and employee right of knowledge.
Availability to work on 3 shifts
This announcement is addressed to both sexes (Decree No. 198/2006). Please quote your consent to the processing of personal information in your application, pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy).