Position: Design Engineer Grade: Level-3
Department: RD & E Reporting: Department Head
Lead evaluation and analysis of designs produced by direct reports & assigned responsibilities of creating the Dimensional Drawings, Main Assembly Drawing, Part Drawings .
- Expert of CREO Software & its application in auto components.
- Expert in 3D and 2 D Modelling and Design of auto components.
- Knowledge of Wind chill software for database.
- Line up and sign off on designs (quote, proto build and production tool)
- Sign off on production tooling design
- System engineering application optimization
- Execution of VA/VE projects
- Product application design for specific customer application
- BOM creation and support of individual program
- APQP engineering deliverable execution for individual program
- Design change implementation and tracking
- Prototype creation
- Application testing
- Problem solving of difficult or deep-rooted issues
- Global coordination of testing and establishment of standards
- Technology road map creation and maintenance
- Innovation of products
- First commercial application of innovative product
Technical Skill Set:
- Good Knowledge of Dynamic Base
- Good knowledge of materials
- Good knowledge of mechanical design
- Basic knowledge of engine components
- Expert of CREO Software.
- Expert in 3D and 2 D Modelling and Design
- Knowledge of Wind chill software for database
- Strong creative ability.
- Strong organizational
- communication skills.
- Flexibility and adaptation.
- Team working.
Qualification : B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
Experience : 6 Years or Above
Industry : Engineering /Automotive
Work Timing: Need flexible working hours. May need to work 12 noon to 8pm IST on most days for better coordination with teams across the globe .
Preference shall be given to candidate with background in the Engine Components development process.
“Three years of minimum working experience on Creo Software is a must.”