Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive, truck, construction, agriculture and industrial applications. Dayco’s world class global distribution network services the aftermarket industry with a full offering of kits and products to meet each local market’s need. We accomplish this with a dedicated global team that respects one another, shows humility through continuous learning and acts like owners in everything we do.
Apply to become a member of a Great Team
• Receive, enter, allocate as needed and audit customer orders via Excel, Mail, Phone and Fax.
• Process all internal orders (MRs:), Purchase Orders / Dropships to Dayco Vendors
• Provide answers to customer requests for stock availability, order or special request status and delivery.
• Expedite and follow-up on orders and special requests.
• Oversees that orders are released by the credit department prior to processing order requests.
• Maintain high confidentiality level with regards to customer pricing and internal product costs.
• Exemplify independence, creativity and pro-activeness when finding solutions to customer problems.
• Assist IT or other parties & or departments as needed when system or process changes are planned or implemented.
• Coordinate and track shipments.
• Coordinate shipping priorities with customer, sales, and distribution.
• Coordinate daily traffic requirements when needed.
• Communicate customer or supply problem areas to manager and persons to insure good knowledge transfer.
• Initiate / track / follow-up drop-ship orders for customers for Jason Industrial & Custom Machine program.
• Follow set policy and ensure proper procedures are being followed as pertains to Customer Service role.
• Attend and provide positive contributions to weekly meetings to help better communications, training, etc.
• Maintain and keep all filing up to date.
Regularly scheduled disinfecting of facility and daily temperature scans.