1. Apply Six Stigma principles, strategies and tools to current process and the development of new processes
2. Set-up, facilitate and lead improvement projects with associates on every level within warehouse operations
3. Take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery
4. Drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
5. Interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
6. Establish metrics to monitor financial savings as compared to established goals and targets.
7. Design of remediation plans to increase productivity and track results
8. Identify needs relating to improvements in safety/ergonomics and assist in developing and implementing solutions to these issues.
• Able to travel for extended periods up to 50% of time.
• Ability to engage a cross-functional team towards a desired outcome.
• Strong change management skills to include the practical implementation of Lean Manufacturing Principles and Concepts.
• Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and functional level.
• Strong leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to organize and plan use of time and people effectively and efficiently.
|Job Category||Supply Chain|