Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive. Our Key numbers: 110 years of experience, 40 locations in 21 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
Dayco Ivrea – Manufacturing Plant new position!
We offer a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management.
The resource will be responsible for promoting and implementing the Lean methodology. He/She will have to guide and develop an organizational strategy that will lead to the achievement of efficiency. Main activities:
- Manage and coordinate the KPI digitization process of the Ivrea plant
- Participation and management of workshops to implementing efficiency (eg Kaizen, SMED);
- Direct interface with internal corporate;
- Software implementation and development (Tesar);
- Management of continuous improvement, especially corporate efficiency;
- Know and apply Kaizen, 5S, Lean 6 sigma, Value Stream Mapping logics;
- Support all departments in organizational activities, rationalizing and improving the financial result;
- Collaboration with a technologist in the creation and modification of the layout of the production lines, with particular emphasis on the idea of LEAN.
- Degree in engineering (management, mechanics, production …)
- Previous experience in the area of cost reduction acquired
- Working in a production plant of 2/3 years
- Coming from the automotive sector / industrial and multinational realities
- English language
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of methods and tools for continuous improvement
- Practical knowledge of production processes
Work Location: Ivrea (TO)
What we offer: a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management.