1. Responsible product design or selection for new project, technical support on manufacturing feasibility, TR and Cost pack.
2.Conduct the drawing release, preliminary process flow diagram issue, design review, BOM setting up, material preparation for prototype building and prototype report for OTS/Trial run, DFMEA and DVP&R issue and review.
3.Responsible for new product and new process commercialization, solving the technical issue related.
4.Lead returned part analysis from customer validation, including of failure investigation and improvement.
5.Support plant VAVE and scrap rate reduction.
- Education: Bachelor degree or above
- Major: Rubber / machinery
- Foreign language: English, proficient in other languages is preferred
- Working experience: more than 3 years of product development experience in auto parts enterprises
- Others: those who are good at project management are preferred, and those who are good at communication are preferred