Dayco at a glance: leader in the research, design, manufacture and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive. Our Key numbers: 115 years of experience, 40 locations in 22 countries, solid financial background, a clear direction into the future. These are the keys for our global success.
This position is part of the Global Marketing Team and will support our Aftermarket division for providing demand planning/forecasting.
As we are in the process to release a new category management software called Aftermarket Analitycs, he/she will work with IT and local Teams to implement and tune this powerful tool for all the Regions.
- Work with Regional Teams and IT to implement a new category management software called Aftermarket Analitycs and seeking continuous improvement in accuracy. The software is used for providing demand planning/forecasting.
- Work with data provider to deliver reliable product replacement rates.
- Analyse and measure input/out data to verify tool accuracy.
- Work with IT, data providers, Product managers etc. to tune the tool and increase output accuracy.
- Responsible for the continued evolution of application functionality to facilitate global/local utilization.
- Support regional teams on user trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required is preferable.
- Familiar with automotive aftermarket category management.
- Manage, update, maintain large databases and reporting tools.
- Familiar with Excel, Business Intelligence IT tools etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Conduct complex demand simulations leveraging application modeling tools, statistical analysis and sales/market intelligence to meet and exceed forecast accuracy KPIs
- Training is provided to perform the task
- a 12-month fixed-term contract with prospects is offered
a dynamic and fast growing business, a lean organization where you have the chance to be visible and appreciated by the top management, company financial health, a global approach to people management, smart working.