1. According to the work objectives of the purchasing department, system and achieve individual work objectives;
2. Issue RFQ packages to suppliers, Validate, Analyze, and make sourcing recommendations based on quote packages from suppliers.
3. Support organizational cost management objectives by identifying and negotiating commercial cost reduction opportunities. Conducted price negotiation with suppliers and implemented procurement cost control;
4. Responsible for supplier management and maintenance; Engage with plants to efficiently resolve escalated issues and formally manage and secure supplier capacity
5. Cooperate with quality department to timely evaluate and optimize suppliers.
6. Fully support aggressive program and project timelines
7. Actively monitor and mitigate supplier risk including financial, capacity, quality, and compliance
8. Timely complete the work assigned by the leadership.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Operations, or related field
2. 5 years procurement sourcing experience, buyer, and/or analyst experience
3. Experience cost estimation and analyzing supplier quotes
4. Experience with related commodities, Stamping, Iron-casting, Die-casting, Machining, Fasteners, Powder-metal
5. Demonstrate competence in negotiating skills and assessing vendors.
6. Problem Solving—Identifies/anticipates potential problems, supports root cause analysis, evaluates robustness of corrective action plan and oversees plan implementation
7. Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, optimistic and enterprising, with a high degree of enthusiasm and team spirit
8. Excellent Excel and other MS Office skills required
9. Professional communication in English language; both verbal and written are required.
|Job Kategorie||Supply Chain|