Dayco Power Transmission Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Engineer Grade: Level 3
Department: Process Engineering Reporting: Department Head
- Machine Supplier Selection, Negotiation, DAP (Design Approval Process) for Machines (CNC, VMC, SPM).
- Layout Inspection & validations process as per drawing.
- Model wise Setup time, breakage cost and consumable cost per piece control.
- Time & method study trails of new components for process Capability & line balancing
- Evaluate process & workflow to identify opportunities for improvements.
- Assessment of existing processes.
- Create process idea to reduce costs & improve production rates.
- Develop & Standardized operating instructions for Process.
- Conceptualization of Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
- Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges designing.
- Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges detailing, sectional detailing & detail drawing.
- Development plan for Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
- Standardization of Tools, Gauges & Fixtures.
- Ensure Gauges & Fixture condition for smooth running of production line.
- Conceptualization of machine as per component process requirements.
- Follow up with supplier for timely delivery of Gauges & Fixtures.
- Provide services to all supporting departments for Drawing, Designing & Drafting.
- Extended support to tool room for all new developments.
- Managing all Drawing prints activities related with revision/ updation etc.
- Documentation for Gauges & Fixtures validation.
- Techno commercial analysis for new development & for selection of supplier.
- Day to day follow up with purchaser.
- Receiving Inspection for new Jigs/ Fixture/ Gauges.
- Managing Material flow and information flow activities through VSM (Value Stream Mapping)
- Created new product manufacturing designs and implemented process and product specifications and procedures.
- Dealing with Suppliers & Customer for new Project’s review.
- Ensure operations comply with safety & quality standards.
- Responsibility for document development.
- Conducting training sessions for operators. Directly responsible for setters training plan and implementation.
- Machine troubleshooting for quality, production, and setup issues.
- Extending services to Purchase and SQA for sub supplier parts development.
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems (Auto CAD, CAM)
- Knowledge of new product manufacturing designs and implemented process and product specifications and procedures.
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems.
- Capabilities by implementing training procedures and communication.
- Knowledge & (SPC tools, Seven QC tools, MSA, PFMEA VAVE)
- Knowledge of Geometrical & Dimensional Tolerance.
- Strong math skills, including calculus and statistics, to make accurate measurements and designs are must.
- Ability to work with Fix Problems with Critical Thinking
- Innovative & Creative
- Strong organizational and communication skills is a must.
- Strong problem-solving skills is a must.
- Personal skills to manage and influence functional organizations.
- Must be self-directed, troubleshooting skills are must.
Qualification : Degree/Diploma in mechanical engineering
Experience : Degree (5-6 Years), Diploma (8-10 Years)
Industry : Engineering /Automotive
Skill Sets : Well versed & having hands on experience with drawing standards, designing & drafting on engineering software like Auto CAD. Awareness about APQP, PFMEA, PPAP