Dayco is a global leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution of essential engine products, drive systems and services for automobiles, trucks, construction, agriculture and industry.
Dayco’s contributions are integral to how people get from place to place, goods are transported, food is harvested, and infrastructure is built. The company operates according to long-held values — keeping promises, delivering on time all the time, and an intense commitment to service no matter what the obstacles. For more than a century, Dayco has overcome challenges, emerging stronger and smarter at every turn.
Dayco improves how the world moves by creating products, systems and relationships that endure.
We are hiring an :
Senior Product Manager – Aftermarket Division
Define and coordinate strategies in order to deliver a product for the market with the right quality and profit, using internal or external supplier.
- Determine product range and applications coverage.
- Work with purchasing to find right suppliers.
- Work with plants operation to procure products from Dayco plants.
- Define marketing plan.
- Search for applications and database.
- Add new products to the range with right quality and cost.
- Look for New Product families.
Essential Qualifications and experience
5-7 years of previous experience in similar tasks, and in structured companies
Master’s degree – Mechanical Engineering or equivalent title
Technical & Soft Skills
- Quality process control;
- AM automotive market knowledge;
- Automotive product development and product system;
- Cataloging management
- Flexibility and adaptation;
- Team working;
- Available to travel a lot;
- Stress Management.
Work Location: San Bernardo D’Ivrea